Old versionsSee all
The program has own web server, which is active all the time. It creates a website that can be viewed from any web browser. Users, from multiple computers, connect to this web server to view cameras and play-back recorded video simultaneously.
Thus, program's interface is a web page with an ActiveX inside. ActiveX shows video feed from cameras and used to play-back recorded content.
- Supports 1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 8x8, 16x16... etc. simultaneous camera viewing formats (unlimited number of cameras on the screen).
- Scheduled or continuous video recording.
- Activate recording upon motion detection. User may select specific areas of coverage to be recorded.
- The following tasks can be triggered upon motion detection: sending captured images by e-mail, sound alarm, recording video.
- Remote monitoring cameras and playing-back recorded video through Internet.
- Zoom-in / zoom-out function on the camera view.
- All images are time/date stamped.
- Pan / Tilt / Zoom functions with supported PTZ cameras.
- Hybrid platform that works simultaneously with Wireless Cameras, Analog Cameras, Powerline Cameras, USB Cameras, IP Cameras, Frame Grabbers and TV Boards.
- Configurable each camera's name, video quality, video resolution, brightness, and contrast
- Multi-level password protection that only authorized users allowed to access.
- The program can be configured to run as Windows service that the program starts automatically at system boot and executes even when no user is logged on to the system.
- Automatically resumes viewing and recording after system reboot.
- "Cyclic" recording which is recyclable overriding of hard disk space and the "disk full" situation never occurs
- Synchronized video playback for event analysis from multiple cameras simultaneously.
- Query recorded data by date, time & events.
- Time & date stamping on video playback.
- Print snapshots of recorded video.
- Full Control and Customization through Network (surveillance computer can be operated with no monitor and keyboard connected)